Here is an interesting competition hosted by WeChat messenger and Indiblogger to identify a top few people I would like to chat with in a WeChat group. I found the topic very interesting and here is my first attempt to create a blog entry for IndiBlogger. Please note that this is my personal opinion and I don’t intend to demean anyone anyhow. Don’t drag me to the court of law for this post
BTW had this topic been “Which top 5 persons you don’t want to chat with”? I’d have finished this post in 2 minutes (Just type the name of wifey 5 times). I seriously hope she doesn’t read it . In case you are reading it, I’m just kidding baby.
Ok so while authoring this note, a lots of name came up in my mind but the first person/entity I’d like to mention is
- The GOD himself: Not that I’m a hardcore follower of our religion institutions but I’m not a disbeliever either, but I really always had this question to the all mighty GOD. WHY??? Why us. Why did you do this to us. I mean what were you thinking. Whats your game. Why do we exist. Is this a game for you. I just don’t get it and I mean c’mon. You could do better than this. You built all the universe and then you gave us the power to question you but in the end you don’t give us the answer to the puzzle (may be you do when we are dying but that doesn’t count yet). C’mon Sir. You owe me the answer, you know you do.
- Second name that comes to my mind is ACP Pradhyuman (sorry ACP if I spelled incorrectly). Sir your serial is all well and good and it beats other comedy serials hands down but dear SIR how can you somebody ask so dumb questions. When somebody is being murdered two peoples are echoing the same thing '”dal main kuch kal hai” or when you see somebody is killed by knife, “Daya lagta hai ye chaku, ise marne ke liye pet main dala gaya hoga” and other guy replies:”Han sir, lagta to yahi hai, Chaku to ise marne ke liye hi dala gaya hoga”. I mean FTW as if common sense is so uncommon. I know I should stop watching CID if I don’t like it but as you know bad habits don’t let you quit them so easily. BTW I’m wondering what happens if Daya and Rajni comes face to face.
- Another name that is so important to this topic and can probably get me disqualified but since it’s a name worth mentioning I’d rather take my chances and say Mr. Digvijaya Singh He can turn any boring discussion into entertainment. I’m sure even GOD himself didn’t know he made him so funny. we need to make the chat interesting and controversial and who better than Mr. Singh can do this?
- Now since we have a corum we need someone to manage it (an TV anchor) and Mr. Arnab Goswami fills the post. He is someone with a infinite source of question, a reporter full with facts (don’t know how he get hold of so many facts). I believe our other participants (esp. GOD) would love to ask him how does he know so much when Inventor himself doesn’t know it. I’m sure Arnab won’t mind someone asking questions to him though ‘coz he rarely listens to anyone. He is so busy asking questions that he doesn’t bother hearing answers to them.
- Well I pity next candidate in the list, he hates this online stuff. He likes to wake up early, goto teaching in scholl, come back home bring some fresh vegetable, have his dinner at home with the rest of the family and watch Doordarshan News at night and sleep early. It’s my DAD He doesn’t like me spending my whole time on laptop or watching tv. Just thinking how will he manage if I force him into a chatroom with all these people. I pity two people in the list My DAD and the GOD himself. Both would be thinking how on earth we ended up on this chat room with these Great souls and what in their past life could have earned them this fate.
- While concluding this post suddenly another name popped up in my mind “Stephen Hawkins”. No disrespect to him (he is a great scientist and I totally respect him) but just thinking about him sitting among all these gentlemen above is hilarious. Imagine him trying to answer a question of Arnab Goswami while Arnab fires another rapid fire round of 1000 question per second on him.
Well that’s it for now. Feeling tired. Time to go for a nap. Have to fly to Maldives day after tomorrow.